'Our daughter should not have died from Covid jab' ๐Ÿ‘€
Add Reply
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ
2024-10-17 08:08:19 UTC
The parents of a young woman who died after being given an AstraZeneca
Covid jab have accused the NHS of failing to pass on known safety
warnings about the vaccine.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cx2g921rd2lo

Really?
--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Potential DNA *integration* from the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines pose unique
and elevated *risk* to human health and to the *integrity* of the human
genome, including the *risk* that DNA integrated into sperm or egg
gametes could be passed onto offspring of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine recipients.
Florida Surgeon General (September 2024)

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to
continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too
expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables
and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you
will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." - Frank Zappa
Slotolution
2024-10-17 19:05:47 UTC
Post by Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly รฐยŸย’ย‰รฐยŸย’ย€รขยšยฐ
The parents of a young woman who died after being given an AstraZeneca
Covid jab have accused the NHS of failing to pass on known safety
warnings about the vaccine.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cx2g921rd2lo
Really?
You posting daily proof of your *CONFIRMED LOON* status is faftbh Paul
Poof !!!

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Zionism,IDF, Kellie-Jay Keen and Arne Slot.