Willy Woo Forecasts Bitcoin Bull Run! 🚀🌙
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
2024-08-23 11:10:36 UTC
According to trader Willy Woo, the Bitcoin market has already completed
66% of the journey towards a bull run, with on-chain metrics supporting
a bullish outlook.

https://www.ethnews.com/bitcoin-bull-run-on-the-horizon-willy-woo-forecasts-the-countdown/

Willy Woo is the man like. He also predicts that Bro. GMO will be on the
phone to his portfolio manager crying his eyes out as we speak! 🤣
*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚
--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021
Slotolution
2024-08-23 16:33:57 UTC
Post by Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
According to trader Willy Woo, the Bitcoin market has already completed
66% of the journey towards a bull run, with on-chain metrics supporting
a bullish outlook.
https://www.ethnews.com/bitcoin-bull-run-on-the-horizon-willy-woo-forecasts-the-countdown/
Willy Woo is the man like. He also predicts that Bro. GMO will be on the
phone to his portfolio manager crying his eyes out as we speak! 🤣
*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚
Your love of Willy is duly noted Paul Poof you big Trannie Homo !!!

PMFSL :-)

:-) :-) :-)
--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Zionism,IDF, Kellie-Jay Keen and Arne Slot.
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
2024-08-24 13:17:15 UTC
Post by Slotolution
Post by Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
According to trader Willy Woo, the Bitcoin market has already
completed 66% of the journey towards a bull run, with on-chain metrics
supporting a bullish outlook.
https://www.ethnews.com/bitcoin-bull-run-on-the-horizon-willy-woo-forecasts-the-countdown/
Willy Woo is the man like. He also predicts that Bro. GMO will be on
the phone to his portfolio manager crying his eyes out as we speak! 🤣
Your love of Willy is duly noted Paul Poof you big Trannie Homo !!!
PMFSL :-)
Your ma loves willy TGMO, she/he/its even got one! 🤣