From the Biscuits to the Tea...
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ
2024-08-18 12:17:42 UTC
Ma TGMO is UG-ER-LEE! ๐Ÿคฃ
--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021
Darth Simian
2024-08-18 20:14:25 UTC
Post by Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly รฐยŸย’ย‰รฐยŸย’ย€รขยšยฐ
Ma TGMO is UG-ER-LEE! ๐Ÿคฃ
I just want him/her/it to be fucking deported TBH ๐Ÿ–•โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ
๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
--
No Surrender, No Surrender, No Surrender To The Thawe Crime Family
๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ–•
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ
2024-08-18 21:56:58 UTC
Post by Darth Simian
Post by Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly รฐยŸย’ย‰รฐยŸย’ย€รขยšยฐ
Ma TGMO is UG-ER-LEE! ๐Ÿคฃ
I just want him/her/it to be fucking deported TBH ๐Ÿ–•โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ
๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
--
No Surrender, No Surrender, No Surrender To The Thawe Crime Family
๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ–•
Me too cos all he/she/it does is moan that the shithole he/she/it lives
in is a *shithole*. What do you expect when it's free, The fucking
Hamptons? Maybe if he/she/it worked hard he/she/it might be able to
afford a flat in Jaywick! ๐Ÿคฃ