What has happened to this NG?
Tim Ferguson
2003-12-29 20:29:37 UTC
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fooled ya again!!! Read on, you stupid LOSING fuckwits!!!

You're all Freddie Mercury-related faggots. Remember that old saying: "If
you wanna have some laughs at somebody, Liverpuke FC and their sorry
ass-bandit, cross-dressing
fans are always there for that very purpose and the best choice of them
all".

What a load of subjective, blind, day-dreaming, pussy-reluctant,
dildo-receiving, ass-spreading, peanut-dicked fucktards you all are. You
idiotic gaylords have lost all sense of reality and have become the worst,
most ignorant, and most homosexual fans in football history, bar fucking
none. I must admit you all suck some serious cock, though. Well done, boys,
you truly are good at something, you should feel really proud of your
felatio abilities... especially since you will not win the Premierhsip for
the next 324897046578965478906543765438907654378906543789065437890
seasons!!!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE LOSING,
SPANDEX-WEARING, DILDO-RECEIVING, PUSSY-RELUCTANT, CROSS-DRESSING,
ASS-BENDING, CHRISTMAS GOAL-GIVING, MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD FAGGOTS...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

YOU'RE SAD, PATHETIC, BASTARD LOSERS!!! YOU ALL SMOKE SERIOUS WORLDWIDE
COCK!!! YOU'RE ALL FUCKING LOSERS!!! YOU ALL TAKE IT UP THE SHITTER!!! YOU
ALL WORSHIP USELESS WANKERS SUCH AS GERARD WHOROULLIER AND FUTILE HESKEY!!!
YOU ALL NEED TO LUBE UP YOUR ASSHOLES FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!!!
LOSERS!!! LOSERS!!! YOU PUSSY-RELCUCTANT FAGGOTS, YOU'RE ALL FUCKING
LOSERS!!! LOSERS!!! LOSERS!!! BASTARD LOSERS!!! FUCKING LOSERS!!!

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, IMBECILES??? OF COURSE YOU ARE, YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL
FOR BEING INSIDE THE TOP 10... ARE YOU SATISFIED AFTER BEING RIM-FUCKED BY
MANCHESTER CITY, ALSO KNOWN AS THE WORST TEAM IN THE PREMIERSHIP???!!! I
MEAN, WE AT MANCHESTER UNITED HAVE INSERTED OUR POWERFUL COCKS WITHOUT LUBE
UP YOUR REARS TIME AND AGAIN... BUT MANCHESTER CITY? DID YOU ENJOY BEING
CORNHOLED BY ONE OF THE MOST PATHETIC TEAMS IN THE PREMIERSHIP?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, GOOD!!! ENJOY THE ASSFUCKS, GAYLORDS, AND GET USED TO
THEM... THAT'S PRECISELY WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GET FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT
93549082546890654008954789007 SEASONS!!!

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SAD FUCKS, DO YOU
NEED A DILDO INSERTED UP YOUR BUTTHOLES?????? SIT DOWN AND RIDE SOME
MANCHESTER UNITED COCK, MAYBE YOU'LL LEARN SOMETHING FROM US...IF YOU CAN'T
LEARN HOW TO PLAY
GOOD FOOTBALL WITH YOUR MINDS AND FEET, MAYBE WE COULD INSERT SOME TIPS
INSIDE YOUR ASSES!!!!!! NOW, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU BULLSHITTERS DEEM
WHOROULLIER A GREAT MANAGER? YOU ALL KNOW FERGIE IS HEAPS BETTER, YOU'RE ALL
FULL OF JEALOUSY, SAD CUNTS. I'M WATCHING THE RERUN OF YESTERDAY'S MATCH...
WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AND WHAT'S UP WITH FUTILE HESKEY??!! DID THAT BALANCE-IMPAIRED COON REALLY
HAVE TO GIVE THE FUCKING MATCH AWAY LIKE THAT???COME ON, YOU BASTARDS,
MANCHESTER CITY COULD'VE BEATEN YOU BY THEMSELVES LIKE EVERY OTHER TEAM HAVE
546564396549853776986432 TIMES BEFORE. YOU DIDN'T NEED TO HELP THEM OUT LIKE
THAT!!! PERHAPS YOU WERE SCARED THAT IF YOU ACTUALLY WON THE MATCH, THOSE
HAIRY MAN CITY LADS WOULDN'T LET YOU SUCK THEIR ATOMIC COCKS??!!

PERHAPS YOU PREFERRED TO KEEP THEM HAPPY AND JOLLY, THAT WOULD EVENTUALLY
ASSURE YOU HARDER AND THICKER COCKS TO SIT AND JUMP ON, YOU FREDDIE-MERCURY
RELATED QUEERLORDS!!!.

I'M SURE MANCHESTER CITY APPRECIATE THE RESPECT AND THANK YOU FOR SUCKING
THEIR PRICKS AT THE END OF THE
MATCH... IT MUST'VE BEEN QUITE NICE TO FEEL THE DEEP BLOWJOBS AFTER WINNING
THE MATCH. I MEAN, WE AT MANCHESTER UNITED SHOULD KNOW... YOU'VE SMOKED OUR
MIGHTY BONERS FOR THE LAST
5431987426378905646889054282968765427690827628967654 SEASONS!!!

NOW, LETS LEAVE THOSE MANCHESTER CITY PATHETIC LOSERS (EVEN THOUGH THEY
DEFEATED YOUR EVEN MORE PATHETIC LOSING TEAM YESTERDAY) ASIDE, AND LET ME
FINISH OFF THIS LOVELY MESSAGE BY SAYING:

FUCK YOU ALL, MOTHERFUCKERS AND DICKLESS WHORES, YOU NEED A GOOD FUCK UP THE
ASS. NOW TRANSVESTITE GAYLORDS, FUCK OFF AND KNEEL DOWN IN FRONT OF YOUR
FUTURE ENGLISH AND EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS: SUPER MANCHESTER UNITED

Now kneel down and suck my Mighty Powerful Championship Victorious
Premiership and European cup-winning, 435904890453878543298654-inch
diameter, 453695643788907689075-inch long, 56432890564383754890675-megaton
exploding Super Manchester United jumbo-sized tamalitos de salsa verde con
atole flavoured COCK!!! Suck it a trillion times as a sign of high praise
and respect to your future Premiership Rulers: MANCHESTER UNITED.

Now fuck off, all of you!!! And keep dreaming, gaylords... I even read a
post in here about Liverpuke being like a Ferrari unable to hit top gear.
Yeah, right. Keep dreaming, motherfuckers, you all know your team is subpar
and riddled with LOSERS, you just won't admit it.

Good luck in your next Champions League mat... errrmmm... oops, sorry,
you're not in it anymore, you're LOSERS. LIVERSHITE ARE LOSERS!!!
BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good luck in the Intertoto then... ROTFLMAO!!! That's of course, if you
finish the fucking season inside the top 10!!! What a pathetic bunch of
losers you all are. Can't wait for my gorgeous Manchester United team to
insert their huge cocks up Liverpool's rear come next April!!! Bring it on,
faggots...

Fernando
FunkMe
2003-12-29 20:39:03 UTC
Just wondering if you hav any idea how retarded this sounds to someone
(about 98% of the planets population) who doesnt know or care about
football? Your football (we call it soccer in Amercia...because it is so
boring) fandom is really going to take you places in life.
Tim Ferguson
2003-12-29 20:47:00 UTC
Post by FunkMe
Just wondering if you hav any idea how retarded this sounds to someone
(about 98% of the planets population) who doesnt know or care about
football? Your football (we call it soccer in Amercia...because it is so
boring) fandom is really going to take you places in life.
ROTFLMAO!!! Oh, man... ROTFLMAO!!!

Will you please be kind enough to tell us all which sport is the most
POPULAR IN THE WORLD? What's that again? You don't know? Are you actually
*that* stupid, you pussy-reluctant wanklord??? Alright, then, I'll help you
out... it's NOT NFL "football"... it's NOT baseball... it's definitely NOT
basketball... obviously forget about gymnastics, swimming, or track and
field... not to mention hockey. So? Do you know the answer, you stupid ass?
What's that? No? Ok, then, then fuck off... you useless, dickless, witless,
hopeless ameri-cunt.

And I don't give flying fuck about how you call REAL FOOTBALL in Amercia
(where the fuck is that place, btw? Amercia???), as long as THE REST OF THE
FUCKING WORLD call it, quite properly, FOOTBALL.

Now, kneel down and suck my Championship Victorious Mighty Powerful
54389054689065480979065-inch diameter, 35490865432890540897375-inch long,
543890725467878958975-megaton exploding Super Football-playing cock!!!

Now kindly fuck off, you sad gaylord!!!
man u rule
2003-12-29 21:24:14 UTC
traced by IP address and abuse has been reported. Also would like to pint
out that this homo is posting from his school computer bwahahaha !
Sumisdad
2003-12-29 22:06:46 UTC
Post by man u rule
traced by IP address and abuse has been reported. Also would like to pint
out that this homo is posting from his school computer bwahahaha !
I fucking hate net cops, especially if they call United "Man U"
If you don't like the shit that Fernando posts then killfile him FFS
--
Sumisdad
18-4 "18 cabbages in 4 minutes" (Moog 2003)
Tim Ferguson
2003-12-29 22:57:15 UTC
Ermmmmm... well said!!!

Not that his "abuse report" will actually be taken into consideration, but
still... there's no place for net cops in usenet.
Moog
2003-12-29 23:15:03 UTC
"Tim Ferguson" prodded a turd in alt.sports.soccer.everton on
Post by Tim Ferguson
Ermmmmm... well said!!!
Not that his "abuse report" will actually be taken into
consideration, but still... there's no place for net cops in
usenet.
They should be in fishnets?
Moog
Super PMD
2003-12-30 00:18:12 UTC
"Moog" <***@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:***@130.133.1.4...
| "Tim Ferguson" prodded a turd in alt.sports.soccer.everton on
| Mon, 29 Dec 2003 22:57:15 GMT:
|
| > Ermmmmm... well said!!!
| >
| > Not that his "abuse report" will actually be taken into
| > consideration, but still... there's no place for net cops in
| > usenet.
|
| They should be in fishnets?
|
| --
| Moog

Keep your monstrous gay fantasies out of our ng, you poof!
:)~
PMD
Moog
2003-12-30 00:57:43 UTC
"Super PMD" prodded a turd in alt.sports.soccer.everton on
Post by Super PMD
| "Tim Ferguson" prodded a turd in alt.sports.soccer.everton
|
| > Ermmmmm... well said!!!
| >
| > Not that his "abuse report" will actually be taken into
| > consideration, but still... there's no place for net cops
| > in usenet.
|
| They should be in fishnets?
|
| --
| Moog
Keep your monstrous gay fantasies out of our ng, you poof!
:)~
PMD
My gay fantasies?

I asked a question. You were the one that came back with the
'poof' retort. I reckon that's wishful thinking. Some sort of
'internet' mind game. The government are aware of you fuckers
you know. I'm sellotaping my arse up just in case you escape
the govt pervert trap. Now get the fuck off into those queer
NG's you've been inhabiting recently. You worry me!
Moog
Super PMD
2003-12-30 23:16:31 UTC
"Moog" <***@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:***@130.133.1.4...
| "Super PMD" prodded a turd in alt.sports.soccer.everton on
| Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:18:12 GMT:
|

| > "Moog" <***@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
| >| "Tim Ferguson" prodded a turd in alt.sports.soccer.everton
| >| on Mon, 29 Dec 2003 22:57:15 GMT:
| >|

| >|
| >| They should be in fishnets?
| >|
| >| --
| >| Moog
| >
| > Keep your monstrous gay fantasies out of our ng, you poof!
| >:)~
| > PMD
| >

| My gay fantasies?
|
| I asked a question. You were the one that came back with the
| 'poof' retort. I reckon that's wishful thinking. Some sort of
| 'internet' mind game. The government are aware of you fuckers
| you know. I'm sellotaping my arse up just in case you escape
| the govt pervert trap. Now get the fuck off into those queer
| NG's you've been inhabiting recently. You worry me!
|
| --
| Moog

What queer ng's have I been in? I've been nowhere near
alt.sports.soccer.everton recently and when I do go there I wear chainmail
underpants and a tungsten carbide chastity belt to keep you fudge-fondlers
at bay.
Now you fuck off you diseased lump of tuberculotic sputem dangling on the
polluted bum-nugget from the ginger pubic hair on the anus of the scotch
bog-eyed loser you call David Moyes!
:)~
PMD
Moog
2003-12-31 11:46:20 UTC
Post by Super PMD
What queer ng's have I been in? I've been nowhere near
alt.sports.soccer.everton recently and when I do go there I
wear chainmail underpants and a tungsten carbide chastity
belt to keep you fudge-fondlers at bay.
Now you fuck off you diseased lump of tuberculotic sputem
dangling on the polluted bum-nugget from the ginger pubic
hair on the anus of the scotch bog-eyed loser you call David
Moyes!
Heh. Touche.

Happy New year maggot-brain.
Moog
Fernando Herrera
2003-12-30 00:59:52 UTC
You "forgot" to post your... ahem... great reply to the British NG's
Floyd, of course "soccer" is the most popular sport in the
world. Not
*everyone* has the ability to play football , that's only for the
competent.
Incompetent wankers like you need not apply. And, obviously it bothers you
that
you are not able to understand or play football since you go out of your
way to
POST in an American Football newsgroup while just about NONE of us post in
soccer newsgroups because we couldn't give a bloody toss what you
toothless,
bottle throwing, cross dressing, sexually repressed, ass spelunkers do in
your
grey, dreary , foggy, miserable, over crowded tiny island nation that in
10
years will be considered a colony of India and Pakistan.
Oh yea, and YOU DRIVE ON THE FUCKIN WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD TOO!. Now go
have a
pimms and shut the fuck up.
Cheers!
(another)Phil
2003-12-30 03:26:30 UTC
Floyd, of course "soccer" is the most popular sport in the world. Not
*everyone* has the ability to play football , that's only for the competent.

Has anyone ever discovered a satisfactory explanation why our cousins in the
American colonies refer to that ugly gridiron game of theirs as "football"?

They pass the "ball" from hand to hand, they run with it and they throw it
to each other; and then they try to run with it some more. Meanwhile all
hell is being let loose across the rest of the pitch as huge muscle-bound
guys of slave-bred African extraction parade their physical superiority to
all Caucasian males (is this what was meant in that post by "competent"?) by
practising heavily-armoured unarmed combat (a nice paradox!) in between
lengthy breaks for advertisements. Oh, I almost forgot! Every now and
then, perhaps as many as half a dozen times in the whole interminable
charade, somebody actually kicks the ball! No, really! One of the players
places his "foot" in close proximity to the "ball" (are you taking careful
note of these technical terms, dear reader?) in such a way that he propels
it forwards. Either he "punts" it downfield as an admission that they have
failed to "touch down" (apparently they don't have to "touch down" either,
but that's a different story); or he has a really difficult kick, unopposed,
from right in front of the posts. After which they all go back to handling,
running and throwing, all the while shouting numbers at each other, which I
assume are either telephone numbers or the vital statistics of the
"cheerleaders".

So where does the "football" bit come from? Is there a logical explanation,
or is this yet another manifestation of that unique American intelligence so
ably personified by their current President?

citizenphil
FunkMe
2003-12-30 20:13:40 UTC
Yea....sports are important....really make a big difference in the grand
scheme of things. They impact the climate..everyone knows that. And the
followers of "football"...now there are some people to be admired. Wearing
there teams colors....shaking their fists.....beating each other
up....fascinating stuff. ANd if that wasnt enough..then they can get onthe
internet and make obscene posts to set the world on fire and show their true
selves to the rest of the world. Yessir......its important allright. SOme
soccer team form one grimy british city is playing another soccer team form
another grimy british city. People in the rest of the world really
care.....we really do.
smacdo3347
2003-12-30 02:13:53 UTC
Post by FunkMe
Just wondering if you hav any idea how retarded this sounds to someone
(about 98% of the planets population) who doesnt know or care about
football? Your football (we call it soccer in Amercia...because it is so
boring) fandom is really going to take you places in life.
Actually, I think you will find that a much larger population cares about
football/soccer...it really only is North America that doesnt care.

PS - I am not a soccer fan at all...I find it quite boring. But facts are
facts.
Moog
2003-12-30 02:21:23 UTC
"smacdo3347" prodded a turd in alt.sports.soccer.everton on
Post by smacdo3347
Post by FunkMe
Just wondering if you hav any idea how retarded this sounds
to someone (about 98% of the planets population) who doesnt
know or care about football? Your football (we call it
soccer in Amercia...because it is so boring) fandom is
really going to take you places in life.
Actually, I think you will find that a much larger
population cares about football/soccer...it really only is
North America that doesnt care.
North America? WTF happens there? It's a fucking terrible place
with guns, terrorist training centres and burger bars.

Why should anyone be arsed about that fuck hole?
Post by smacdo3347
PS - I am not a soccer fan at all...I find it quite boring.
But facts are facts.
Well said that man.
Moog
smacdo3347
2003-12-30 02:25:46 UTC
Post by Moog
North America? WTF happens there? It's a fucking terrible place
with guns, terrorist training centres and burger bars.
Why should anyone be arsed about that fuck hole?
Well...you have your opinion...it just happens to be as useless as the one I
responded to.
Well said that man.
Moog
2003-12-30 02:30:05 UTC
Post by smacdo3347
Post by Moog
North America? WTF happens there? It's a fucking terrible
place with guns, terrorist training centres and burger
bars.
Why should anyone be arsed about that fuck hole?
Well...you have your opinion...it just happens to be as
useless as the one I responded to.
Hello Mister Superior.
Moog
Soulman
2003-12-30 08:01:46 UTC
Post by smacdo3347
Post by FunkMe
Just wondering if you hav any idea how retarded this sounds to someone
(about 98% of the planets population) who doesnt know or care about
football? Your football (we call it soccer in Amercia...because it is so
boring) fandom is really going to take you places in life.
Actually, I think you will find that a much larger population cares about
football/soccer...it really only is North America that doesnt care.
Hey don't blame the Americans. They can't help it. USA must be the only
place in the world they call something a "World Series" if Canada and USA
participate. They haven't got any understunding for what's beyond USA.

But you are right. The de facto football standard in the rest of the world
is Soccer, and vast majority of countries in the world recognize it and
play in the REAL world series.
Jimbo & The Jetset
2003-12-30 18:11:24 UTC
Post by Soulman
Hey don't blame the Americans. They can't help it. USA must be the only
place in the world they call something a "World Series" if Canada and USA
participate. They haven't got any understunding for what's beyond USA.
As much as I agree with your sentiments, I must bore you with the fact that
it's called the World Series due to a 1930s sponsorship deal with a
newspaper called 'The World' hence the World Series. They just never
bothered changing it.

There ya go. You can be a pub bore too now!!
FunkMe
2003-12-30 20:25:53 UTC
The point is a very small percentage of ANY population (doesnt matter where
it is) that cares about ANY sport. It just doesnt matter. The people caught
up in it THINK its important...but its not. It just isn't. Its a diversion,
and nothing more. All this "stuff" being spewed...the ramblings of useless
human beings.
(another)Phil
2003-12-30 21:30:27 UTC
All this "stuff" being spewed...the ramblings of useless human beings.
Point proven, I'd say.

citizenphil
Archiver
So obviously you must be just another pussy who can't hit a curve ball.
Jimbo & The Jetset
2003-12-30 12:09:54 UTC
Official Forum Flame
===================================
Dear:
[x] Clueless Newbie
[x] Loser
[ ] Spammer
[x] 12 year old
[ ] Pervert
[ ] Nerd
[ ] l337 d00d/"vet"
[ ] Other: illegal immigrant

You Are Being Flamed Because
[ ] You posted a Nudity thread (anime or normal).
[x] You whine like a bitch.
[ ] You bumped a thread from the last page.
[ ] You started an off-topic thread.
[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message .
[x] You don't know which forum to post in.
[x] You posted false information (or lack thereof).
[x] You posted something totally uninteresting.
[x] You doubleposted.
[ ] You posted a message all written in CAPS (oR aLtErNaTe CaPs).
[ ] You posted a X > Y thread. LAME.
[x] I don't like your tone of voice.

To Repent, You Must:
[x] Give up your AOL Internet account
[x] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[x] Actually post something relevant
[ ] Be my love slave
[x] Apologize to everybody on this forum
[ ] Go stand in the middle of an intersection

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:
[ ] Get a life
[ ] Never post again
[x] I pity your dog
[x] I think your IQ must be 6
[x] Take your crap somewhere else
[ ] Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
[ ] Go play Dress-Up Barbie OnlineT
[ ] All of the above
Doktor Schadenfreude
2003-12-30 10:26:49 UTC
"Tim Ferguson" <***@hotmail.com> astounded us with: news:bsq2t6$959s$***@ID-194669.news.uni-berlin.de:

A rant about soccer. Not much more to tell, really...
--
Der Artzt ist in...
Geld zuerst
Behandlung zweite
Steve
2003-12-30 19:14:24 UTC
Post by Tim Ferguson
[...]
Leave the amp-f folks alone. We have enough to worry about, with PF being
dead almost a decade now...
unknown
2003-12-31 06:01:11 UTC
On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:29:37 -0600, "Tim Ferguson"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:
[snip]

And to which of the following cross-posted newsgroups would
you be referring?

alt.fan.starwars,
alt.music.pink-floyd,
alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox,
alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,
alt.sports.soccer.everton,
rec.music.beatles,
uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,
uk.sport.football.clubs.man-city
--
***@stephencarterNOSPAM.net
Nothing is Beatle Proof!!
Sqweeks
2004-01-03 07:59:35 UTC
Hmmmmm, you were giving the eggnog high colonic, weren't you.??

Sqweex%b
=^^=